The Ann Arbor Academy Summer Program will be fully online during the summer of 2020.
Sessions will run from 9 am - 3 pm Monday - Friday from June 15 - August 28.
The cost per session is $300. Minimum enrollment per session is 3 students.
Parents and guardians are invited to participate in afternoon projects.
Why the summer program?
Children with learning challenges often fall behind in reading and math skills during the summer. This is especially of concern following months of online classes, or in some cases, no classes, due to COVID-19. We provide enrichment and support in order to retain and improve on these crucial skills so that students are ready to return to school in September. Additionally, we provide many hands-on at home learning opportunities, to allow students to experience their world in a way that they would not otherwise have a chance to do. Students can stay busy, stay current on academic skills, and learn new things through at home projects and activities guided by an Academy faculty member.
Your child can expect:
- Academic support in literature and math
- Enrichment science and art classes
- Afternoons of hands on activities and projects that can be completed at home
- Multisensory educational techniques implement by trained Academy teachers
- Concepts learned in the morning are reinforced during afternoon activities